Stampin Up Experience Days

Here are the dates for 2012 Experience days that Lisa & myself have organised.

Now Booking

Sunday 29th April - £25 for a whole day of cardmaking or scrapbooking or a mix of both - the Choice is yours.



Future Dates:

Sunday24th June,

Saturday 6th October

Saturday1st December ~ Christmas gift event

And don't forget for every event you attend you will receive a FREE raffle ticket which could win you a BIG SHOT BUNDLE.
(Draw to take place during December's Event)

All DAYS HAVE VERY LIMITED PLACES SO BOOK NOW TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.

Please note due to problems in the past we now need payment on booking & as before there will be no refunds without 48hrs notice.

Tuesday 29 September 2009

Great News

Whoooaaaa........ I get my new laptop tomorrow & I cannot wait. I'll then be able to have it up in my craft room & I'll be able to blog whenever I want......No more DH standing over my shoulder telling me to hurry up........YIPEEEE. I guess you can tell I'm just a bit excited.

Now on to my cards. Sorry the stamps are not SU but from Hampton Arts. I got them from a new shop near Norwich that mainly stocks jewellery making items but I'm desperately trying to get them to stock more stamps etc.


I tried my hand at brayering the ink on this card to make the night sky, its not as easy as it looks & I definitely need to have more practice. I used SU Tempting Turquoise, Brocade Blue & Not quite Navy inks.


On this card I used flock on the owl's tummy & the "fur" on his hat. I have also used a SU scallop punch & a Martha Stewart border punch to make the squares the owl is layered on - thanks Michelle for showing me where I have been going wrong all this time.


On this last card I used to SU Dazzling Diamond glitter to add some bling to this little owl's balloon & eyes. I also used some left over blue circles to make the scallop border - to do this I cut the circles in half & used a strip of DST to attach them to the white square.

No comments:

Post a Comment