Stampin Up Experience Days

Here are the dates for 2012 Experience days that Lisa & myself have organised.

Now Booking

Sunday 29th April - £25 for a whole day of cardmaking or scrapbooking or a mix of both - the Choice is yours.



Future Dates:

Sunday24th June,

Saturday 6th October

Saturday1st December ~ Christmas gift event

And don't forget for every event you attend you will receive a FREE raffle ticket which could win you a BIG SHOT BUNDLE.
(Draw to take place during December's Event)

All DAYS HAVE VERY LIMITED PLACES SO BOOK NOW TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.

Please note due to problems in the past we now need payment on booking & as before there will be no refunds without 48hrs notice.

Sunday 20 September 2009

Well here I am at last. Hubby has now started a degree & has taken sole possession of the computer so I have been unable to post at all this week but I have just ordered my very own bright pink laptop which should arrive in the next couple of weeks so then it will be all go.

Here's a quick card I made for Amy to send to everyone who sent her presents & cards.

I used Stampin Up's So Swirly jumbo wheel to make the background. I then punched a hole in the card through which the image can be seen. This image was stamped & punched out using the same circle punch so it fits the hole exactly. The hole was decorated with a scalloped border which was made using a scallop circle which had its centre punched out using the circle punch.

No comments:

Post a Comment