Stampin Up Experience Days

Here are the dates for 2012 Experience days that Lisa & myself have organised.

Now Booking

Sunday 29th April - £25 for a whole day of cardmaking or scrapbooking or a mix of both - the Choice is yours.



Future Dates:

Sunday24th June,

Saturday 6th October

Saturday1st December ~ Christmas gift event

And don't forget for every event you attend you will receive a FREE raffle ticket which could win you a BIG SHOT BUNDLE.
(Draw to take place during December's Event)

All DAYS HAVE VERY LIMITED PLACES SO BOOK NOW TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.

Please note due to problems in the past we now need payment on booking & as before there will be no refunds without 48hrs notice.

Saturday 17 October 2009

Quick & Simple mini Christmas cards

I still have no internet access at home so I'm now "borrowing" the connection at the local ski centre my daughter attends as I have so many projects I want to share with you.

Inspired by this idea my "grandmother" upliner (Michelle) shared with me I have been making my own small cards. Its a great way to use up all those left over card scraps we all hoard.



Michelle's card & box use the new Sparkly & Bright stamp set, which I initially took an instant dislike to, but now having used it I've actually ordered it. Oh how I change my mind. :)
For my cards I've used the relief technique, where you stamp & emboss with clear embossing powder & then sponge over the inks.

I unfortunately now realise that some of the stamps I used are from retired sets but any of the current sets will work just as well.



Recipe

Stamps: Window Dressing (rtd), Daily Flexible Phrases (rtd), A Tree for all Seasons

Cardstock: Whisper White, Brocade Blue, Lavender Lace

Inks: Versamark, Brocade Blue, Lavender Lace

Misc: Embossing Buddy, Clear Embossing powder, Sponge daubers, Glue pen, Dazzling Diamond glitter

No comments:

Post a Comment