Stampin Up Experience Days

Here are the dates for 2012 Experience days that Lisa & myself have organised.

Now Booking

Sunday 29th April - £25 for a whole day of cardmaking or scrapbooking or a mix of both - the Choice is yours.



Future Dates:

Sunday24th June,

Saturday 6th October

Saturday1st December ~ Christmas gift event

And don't forget for every event you attend you will receive a FREE raffle ticket which could win you a BIG SHOT BUNDLE.
(Draw to take place during December's Event)

All DAYS HAVE VERY LIMITED PLACES SO BOOK NOW TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.

Please note due to problems in the past we now need payment on booking & as before there will be no refunds without 48hrs notice.

Friday 13 November 2009

Congratulation & more

To celebrate my up, upliner (if that makes sense) achieving a spot in top 10 SU demonstrator in UK I made this card for her.

The glasses image is from Cheers to You set. I initially stamped it on white card & coloured it in but I was not truly happy with the result so I then tried stamping it on Barely Banana instead & used the white gel pen on the glass parts & added 2 small highlights within the "champagne" itself as seen here.

After cutting the image out I added Crystal Effect to make the glasses more glass like.
Recipe
Stamps: Cheers to You #111037 (p33)
Fun & Fast Notes #113500 (p34) - Sentiment
Cardstock: Rose Red, Barely Banana
Paper: Rose Red Designer series
Ink: Basic Grey, Rose Red
Accessories: Crystal Effects # 101055 (p91), Rose Red marker pen, White gel pen #105021 (p91)
Scallop punch, 1-3/8" Circle punch
I liked the layout so much I made this version using the Christmas Jingle set & the Sparkling jumbo wheel.


Recipe
Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Real Red, Old Olive
Paper & Focal image: Christmas Jingle #117371 (p79)
Stamps: Background - Sparkling Jumbo Wheel #116444 (p93)
Sentiment - Punches Three (free level 1 hostess gift) (p11)
Ink: Real Red, Old Olive
Accessories: Word Window punch #117406 (p89)

Hope you enjoyed these projects & to order anything I've used just email me at anytime. If you are wanting things for a Christmas present give your Wish List to your loved ones & get them to contact me. I will even gift wrap them so you cannot sneak a look.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely cards sharron , love the xmas card.
    Did you get my message can you email me shelley117@msn.com regarding the mats to my carts.x

    ReplyDelete