Stampin Up Experience Days

Here are the dates for 2012 Experience days that Lisa & myself have organised.

Now Booking

Sunday 29th April - £25 for a whole day of cardmaking or scrapbooking or a mix of both - the Choice is yours.



Future Dates:

Sunday24th June,

Saturday 6th October

Saturday1st December ~ Christmas gift event

And don't forget for every event you attend you will receive a FREE raffle ticket which could win you a BIG SHOT BUNDLE.
(Draw to take place during December's Event)

All DAYS HAVE VERY LIMITED PLACES SO BOOK NOW TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.

Please note due to problems in the past we now need payment on booking & as before there will be no refunds without 48hrs notice.

Wednesday 11 November 2009

Get Well Soon

I made this quick card for a friend of mine who has recently has been very ill. I based this card on one I received in a recent swap.

I've used the Pocket Silhouettes stamp set on this card. This stamp set is one of my favourites as I've found it to be so very versatile. I've stamped the flower image several times prior to reinking to give it the faded look & as I wanted my sentiment to be in one straight line rather than 2 lines as it is appears on the original stamp, I used my essential stampers tool - the stamp-a-ma -jig, (what did I do before owning this tool!!!) to position it correctly.


This type of card is great for using up those scraps you have left, as you do not need a whole card for its base, just an C6 card front which you fold in half, as you can see from the picture.

To add dimension to the card I used 3D foam to adhere the pot to the card & I also bent the pot around slightly. The pot comes from Always in My Thoughts stamp set.
Recipe
Stamps - Flower & sentiment -Pocket Silhouettes #111672 (p50)
Pot - Always in my Thoughts #111562 (p37)
Cardstock - Whisper white, Real Red, Not quite Navy
Ink - Not quite Navy, Basic Black
Paper - Rose red designer series
Accessories - Scallop border punch #113654, Stamp-a-ma-jig #101049, Real red 1/4" grosgrain
ribbon #110129, Nestabilities dies (own stash)
In this version I've used the whole image from the Always in my Thoughts set so you can see where the pot came from. The colours I've used this time are Old Olive & Barely Banana
Hope you enjoyed these projects & to order anything I've used just email me at anytime. If you are wanting things for a Christmas present give your Wish List to your loved ones & get them to contact me. I will even gift wrap them so you cannot sneak a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment