Stampin Up Experience Days

Here are the dates for 2012 Experience days that Lisa & myself have organised.

Now Booking

Sunday 29th April - £25 for a whole day of cardmaking or scrapbooking or a mix of both - the Choice is yours.



Future Dates:

Sunday24th June,

Saturday 6th October

Saturday1st December ~ Christmas gift event

And don't forget for every event you attend you will receive a FREE raffle ticket which could win you a BIG SHOT BUNDLE.
(Draw to take place during December's Event)

All DAYS HAVE VERY LIMITED PLACES SO BOOK NOW TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.

Please note due to problems in the past we now need payment on booking & as before there will be no refunds without 48hrs notice.

Tuesday 3 November 2009

Sketch Challenge

I saw this sketch challenge in a recent crafting magazine & although I have been cardmaking for more years than I care to remember I've never actually done one of these before, so I thought now was the time to change all that.

Here is the sketch:

And here's my interpretation.I've used SU Loads of Love stamp set, unfortunately I do not own the accessory set YET! so I hand drew the driver. So you can now see why I was asked to drop art at school.

The Poinsettia was made using the 5 petal punch & one of the flowers from the Boho Blossom punch. I added some dazzling diamonds to the centre flower. To make the flower 3D I rubbed the petals with an embossing stylus whilst they were laying on a soft surface, in my case a thick soft mouse mat. Here is a closer look.To add to the Christmas look I've added tiny wreaths to the doors & Christmas trees in the windows. Recipe
Stamps: Loads of Love
Cardstock: Real Red
Paper: Christmas Jingle
Misc: 5 Petal punch, Boho Blossom punch, Diamond Dazzling glitter, glue pen, Marker pens
Hope you enjoyed & happy crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment