Stampin Up Experience Days

Here are the dates for 2012 Experience days that Lisa & myself have organised.

Now Booking

Sunday 29th April - £25 for a whole day of cardmaking or scrapbooking or a mix of both - the Choice is yours.



Future Dates:

Sunday24th June,

Saturday 6th October

Saturday1st December ~ Christmas gift event

And don't forget for every event you attend you will receive a FREE raffle ticket which could win you a BIG SHOT BUNDLE.
(Draw to take place during December's Event)

All DAYS HAVE VERY LIMITED PLACES SO BOOK NOW TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.

Please note due to problems in the past we now need payment on booking & as before there will be no refunds without 48hrs notice.

Thursday 21 January 2010

Pop Up Twirl Card

The idea for this card I saw on Splitcoast Stampers & anyone who knows me well will know I love trying out new ideas so I could not wait to get started. You should use a kebab stick for the main workings but unfortunately I did not have any so I used a stiff straw instead which worked well but I'm off to get some kebab sticks as these will look better.
This is the card front.
And here is the inside And here is a short video of the card in action.This is my first ever video & I have used my little old digi camera so forgive me for the quality but I just wanted you all to see this card working.




I just love this technique & I know that I'll be making loads tonight when I get my new kebab sticks
Recipe
Card: Real Red, Chocolate Chip
Stamps: Love You Much
Misc: Eyelet border Punch, Heart to Heart punch, Hearts O' Plenty Wheel, Versamark ink, Heat & Stick powder, Fine Galaxy Red Glitter, Stiff Drinking Straw, Embroidery thread

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sharon, This is very clever and i love the little video! :)
    It was great meeting you too! maybe see you at the next one in April?
    Popping you in my side bar now :)

    Carol xx

    ReplyDelete