Stampin Up Experience Days

Here are the dates for 2012 Experience days that Lisa & myself have organised.

Now Booking

Sunday 29th April - £25 for a whole day of cardmaking or scrapbooking or a mix of both - the Choice is yours.



Future Dates:

Sunday24th June,

Saturday 6th October

Saturday1st December ~ Christmas gift event

And don't forget for every event you attend you will receive a FREE raffle ticket which could win you a BIG SHOT BUNDLE.
(Draw to take place during December's Event)

All DAYS HAVE VERY LIMITED PLACES SO BOOK NOW TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.

Please note due to problems in the past we now need payment on booking & as before there will be no refunds without 48hrs notice.

Monday 8 March 2010

Another busy week

For those of you who visit my craft group blog you will already know that the lack of postings is due to me mislaying my camera!!!!!

I have turned the house upside down looking for it but still have not found it. So getting my lovely projects on here is impossible until I can find it, so I apologise for this problem.

I just wanted to say thankyou to all the lovely ladies I meet at the workshops I held last week.

On Tuesday I had the pleasure of going to Janet's house where we had a great day completing my recent 1 sheet wonder class. I was even given a lovely lunch by Janet & I think if it had not been for the little matter of having to pick Amy up from school I could have easily stayed to dinner too! Thanks ladies for a great day & hopefully we can do it all again.

On Thursday I held a workshop at Claire's house & although a lot of Claire's guest were new to crafting they all did an excellent job on the projects. I'm sure we now have some new converts to crafting.

To round my week off, I was invited by Debbie to attend her craft group in Attleborough. This group meets all day & although I did demonstrate a couple of projects using SU's punches & stamp sets I also got to do some crafting myself. I even managed to win a prize in their raffle so I have to say I had a great day. Thankyou Debbie for allowing me into your group & I cannot wait to see you all again.

1 comment:

  1. Wow you have been busy.

    I have a camera you can borrow if you want.
    Lisa
    X

    ReplyDelete