Stampin Up Experience Days

Here are the dates for 2012 Experience days that Lisa & myself have organised.

Now Booking

Sunday 29th April - £25 for a whole day of cardmaking or scrapbooking or a mix of both - the Choice is yours.



Future Dates:

Sunday24th June,

Saturday 6th October

Saturday1st December ~ Christmas gift event

And don't forget for every event you attend you will receive a FREE raffle ticket which could win you a BIG SHOT BUNDLE.
(Draw to take place during December's Event)

All DAYS HAVE VERY LIMITED PLACES SO BOOK NOW TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.

Please note due to problems in the past we now need payment on booking & as before there will be no refunds without 48hrs notice.

Friday 28 May 2010

A little bit of Rock & Roll

What a great afternoon I have had today.

I was invited to demo at Gem Crafts, which is a craft group who meet fortnightly at High Kelling, which is near the beautiful North Norfolk coast for those of you who do not know.

What a wonderful group of ladies they were. They really made me feel welcome & they spoilt me rotten with tea & a choice of 2 different cakes Yum Yum

They were all so enthusiastic to learn some new techniques so I decided to teach them the rock & roll stamping technique, which is explained really clearly here :
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/tutorials/rock_n_roll/.

Here is the card I cased using this great technique

The colours used are Sage Shadow & Close to Cocoa which I love together & it also uses my new favourite stamp set - Vintage Vogue.

Unfortunately I did not have enough of the Sage Shadow card to demo it so I designed this card using the new Stamping Up colour Melon Mambo, which I am totally in love with despite not being a "pink sort of a gal".

And don't get me started on the new polka dot ribbon, which if you do not know is plain on the opposite side, so it's a 2 for 1 look YIPEEE........




RECIPE

Stamps: Vintage Vogue (117690)

Inks & Card : Melon Mambo (card:119980, ink:115656) Chocolate Chip (card:109982, ink:110065) Whisper White card (109899) Sage Shadow ink (110085)

Ribbon: 1/2" Polka Dot in Melon Mambo (115611)

2 comments:

  1. They are both beautiful cards Sharon. Gotta love that Vintage Vogue!
    Michelle
    x

    ReplyDelete