Stampin Up Experience Days

Here are the dates for 2012 Experience days that Lisa & myself have organised.

Now Booking

Sunday 29th April - £25 for a whole day of cardmaking or scrapbooking or a mix of both - the Choice is yours.



Future Dates:

Sunday24th June,

Saturday 6th October

Saturday1st December ~ Christmas gift event

And don't forget for every event you attend you will receive a FREE raffle ticket which could win you a BIG SHOT BUNDLE.
(Draw to take place during December's Event)

All DAYS HAVE VERY LIMITED PLACES SO BOOK NOW TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.

Please note due to problems in the past we now need payment on booking & as before there will be no refunds without 48hrs notice.

Wednesday 16 June 2010

Day 2 of Stamp Camp Remakes

As promised here is another of my Stamp Camp remakes.
In the original we used a make of brush pens to apply the colours to the stamps, then before we stamped the images onto glossy card we used the kiss technique to apply the words to the stamp using silver ink. If you do not know what the kiss technique is, there is a clear tutorial here.

On my Stampin Up version I have used the lovely Vintage Vogue set from the mini catalogue, which conveniently has the words already incorporated in the design. I used the brush end of our marker pens to apply the colour to the stamps before using my Stamp-a-ma-jig to stamp the images onto Whisper White card stock. Looking at the top image on screen it appears crocked but I can assure you in real life it is straight.


As SU do not do a silver inkpad I used the new shimmer paint from the mini instead. I found the easiest & most precise way to apply it to my stamped image was to use a blender pen which we sell in packs of 3. Just remember to scribble off any excess ink after you have finished, to ensure you do not damage the pen as the ink will dry hard if left on any brush.

You can hopefully see in this picture what a lovely shimmer it gives to the finished card. I also used this same technique to apply the paint to my sentiment stamps before stamping.

Recipe

Stamps: Vintage Vogue (117690) Happy Everything (107375)

Markers: Elegant Eggplant, Lavender Lace, Orchid Opulence

Cardstock : Soft Suede, Whisper White, Elegant Eggplant

Misc: Shimmer paint in Platinum (116807)

Do remember to pop back soon for more Stamp Camp remakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment