Stampin Up Experience Days

Here are the dates for 2012 Experience days that Lisa & myself have organised.

Now Booking

Sunday 29th April - £25 for a whole day of cardmaking or scrapbooking or a mix of both - the Choice is yours.



Future Dates:

Sunday24th June,

Saturday 6th October

Saturday1st December ~ Christmas gift event

And don't forget for every event you attend you will receive a FREE raffle ticket which could win you a BIG SHOT BUNDLE.
(Draw to take place during December's Event)

All DAYS HAVE VERY LIMITED PLACES SO BOOK NOW TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.

Please note due to problems in the past we now need payment on booking & as before there will be no refunds without 48hrs notice.

Wednesday 29 February 2012

Day 11–Showcasing Sale-a-bration –Everyday Enchantment papers

Hi Everyone, I really must be having a bad week this week as I got my posts ready for this week on Sunday & for some bizarre reason unbeknown to even myself instead of setting the dates for this month i.e. February I set them for next month – DUMB or what!!!!!!

I must admit to generally checking that my posts have appeared okay but having had a busy week so far I neglected to do that until now, hence the lateness of this post but here it is now & I’m now off to ensure the rest of the posts have the correct date on them as well.

Well hello everyone again & thanks for checking in on my Sale-a-bration showcase. This week I’m going to concentrate on the wonderful Everyday Enchantment Designer Paper Series (126154) which again can be yours for FREE when you place any order over £45.

I have used this paper a lot on my recent cards & thought I would try to make some cards that would highlight the paper to its best. So with that in mind I remember seeing a tutorial for making patchwork cards out of paper on Splitcoast Stampers. Me being Me could not make my first attempt the easy pattern they showed you so instead I dug up a real patchwork pattern that I liked & made this card instead:

045

One of my best friends Veronika, who also happens to be my downliner too, makes the most beautiful real patchwork & I know when she sees this she will tell me my “stitching” is not too straight but heigh- ho life was never meant to be straight.

The only extras I have added to the card is a part of the Lace ribbon border punch I used last week & 1 small pearl

Supplies

Everyday Enchantment papers – 126154

Lace Ribbon Border punch – 122362

Pearls - 119247

No comments:

Post a Comment