Stampin Up Experience Days

Here are the dates for 2012 Experience days that Lisa & myself have organised.

Now Booking

Sunday 29th April - £25 for a whole day of cardmaking or scrapbooking or a mix of both - the Choice is yours.



Future Dates:

Sunday24th June,

Saturday 6th October

Saturday1st December ~ Christmas gift event

And don't forget for every event you attend you will receive a FREE raffle ticket which could win you a BIG SHOT BUNDLE.
(Draw to take place during December's Event)

All DAYS HAVE VERY LIMITED PLACES SO BOOK NOW TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.

Please note due to problems in the past we now need payment on booking & as before there will be no refunds without 48hrs notice.

Thursday 23 February 2012

Day 10–Showcasing Sale-a-bration Elementary Elegance

As promised here is yesterdays card “Blinged” up.

For this version I added the new Lace Ribbon border punch (122362). This punch is just lovely & just so versatile. I have used in 2 different ways - as it should be under the main image & then cut in half & added as a border at the top & bottom edges of the card. The more I use this punch, the more ways I find to use it, so expect to see it quite a lot in the coming weeks. I also know that the ladies who attended Lisa & I’s recent all day event, just fell in love with too & several have gone on to order one for themselves.

018

I have also used the small Embosslit Beautiful Wings (118138) to cut out some small butterflies that fit perfectly over my original stamped images.

020

What I love about this die is when it cuts the butterflies it also embosses them – how cool is that?

And for my final touch of bling I had to turn to my trusted & oh so loved Rhinestone jewels (119246) – What did I do before Stampin’ Up introduced these little beauties to my life……….

SUPPLIES

Stamps: SAB Elementary Elegance (w125120, c 125122)

Card & Inks: Baja Breeze, Whisper White, Calypso Coral, Daffodil Delight, Basic Black

Papers: SAB Everyday Enchantment (126154)

Misc. : Rhinestone jewels (119246) Ribbon Lace Border punch (122362), Embosslit Beautiful Wings (118138)

1 comment: