Stampin Up Experience Days

Here are the dates for 2012 Experience days that Lisa & myself have organised.

Now Booking

Sunday 29th April - £25 for a whole day of cardmaking or scrapbooking or a mix of both - the Choice is yours.



Future Dates:

Sunday24th June,

Saturday 6th October

Saturday1st December ~ Christmas gift event

And don't forget for every event you attend you will receive a FREE raffle ticket which could win you a BIG SHOT BUNDLE.
(Draw to take place during December's Event)

All DAYS HAVE VERY LIMITED PLACES SO BOOK NOW TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.

Please note due to problems in the past we now need payment on booking & as before there will be no refunds without 48hrs notice.

Wednesday 8 February 2012

Day 5 - Showcasing Sale-a-brations –Sprinkled Expressions

I loved yesterdays layout so much that I’ve made another version of it. This time I’ve added some extra products – Red Glimmer paper (which is not a true description as its more like card than paper) & my favourite pearls.


004


I have to admit that this card did take longer to make as I wanted the glimmer card to appear through the heart which meant taking my scalpel & cutting out the heart. I made sure I also saved the smaller hearts that appear in the middle of the main image so I could stick them back on my glitter heart & using glue I added red glitter from the Fine Galaxy collection (114286) to the hearts tumbling out the bottom.


011


The other punched out hearts were made using the Small Heart punch (117193) with the ones made out of the glimmer paper being raised on Dimensionals (104430). These are the only 3D foam pads that I use now as they are the only ones I have found that do not discolour my card or fall off after a few months.


Supplies


Stamps: Sprinkled Expressions (w125130, c125132)


Card: Cherry Cobbler (121681) Whisper White (106549)


Ink: Cherry Cobbler (119669)


Punches: Scallop Trim Border (118402), Small Heart (117193)


Misc.: Glimmer paper (121790), Pearls (119247), Fine Galaxy Glitter collection (114286), StampinDimensionals (104430)

No comments:

Post a Comment