Stampin Up Experience Days

Here are the dates for 2012 Experience days that Lisa & myself have organised.

Now Booking

Sunday 29th April - £25 for a whole day of cardmaking or scrapbooking or a mix of both - the Choice is yours.



Future Dates:

Sunday24th June,

Saturday 6th October

Saturday1st December ~ Christmas gift event

And don't forget for every event you attend you will receive a FREE raffle ticket which could win you a BIG SHOT BUNDLE.
(Draw to take place during December's Event)

All DAYS HAVE VERY LIMITED PLACES SO BOOK NOW TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.

Please note due to problems in the past we now need payment on booking & as before there will be no refunds without 48hrs notice.

Saturday 3 March 2012

Day 13–Showcasing Everyday Enchantment papers

Hi Everyone for my last post this week I have gone all romantic, it must be all this talk of it being a leap year & us girls having the chance to ask the man of our dreams to marry us – not that I need to do that as I already have him…….Slushy or what.

I have seen versions of this card around & thought I would make one of my own. I cannot credit the inspiration to anyone person as I cannot remember where I saw it first so I thank you all.

096

The hearts come from either the Heart to Heart punch or from the Timeless type junior alphabet dies which not only includes the most invaluable alphabet but also really useful shapes such as 2 hearts. The large heart in the middle is made using the Scalloped Heart of Hearts die. The words on the card are from the set I will be showcasing next week – Outlined Occasions, which is the last Sale-a-brations stamp set you can get for FREE.

Supplies

Card: Poppy Parade

Paper: Everyday Enchantment (126154)

Stamps: Outlined Occasions (w126014, c126016)

Misc. : Heart to Heart punch (119881), Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder(117335), Scalloped Heart of Hearts die (117332) Timeless Type Junior Alphabet die (1115951)

No comments:

Post a Comment