Stampin Up Experience Days

Here are the dates for 2012 Experience days that Lisa & myself have organised.

Now Booking

Sunday 29th April - £25 for a whole day of cardmaking or scrapbooking or a mix of both - the Choice is yours.



Future Dates:

Sunday24th June,

Saturday 6th October

Saturday1st December ~ Christmas gift event

And don't forget for every event you attend you will receive a FREE raffle ticket which could win you a BIG SHOT BUNDLE.
(Draw to take place during December's Event)

All DAYS HAVE VERY LIMITED PLACES SO BOOK NOW TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.

Please note due to problems in the past we now need payment on booking & as before there will be no refunds without 48hrs notice.

Monday 26 March 2012

Day 2 Mini Spotlight–Marry Me

Hi Everyone hope you are all keeping well.
I am loving the weather so much at the moment & guess who is on holiday this week? YIPEE.
So because today was so glorious, instead of staying in doors & doing my blog post I’m afraid I made the most of it & spent the day pootling in the garden so I hope you can forgive me.
Today I will continue my spotlight on the mini catalogue & concentrate this weeks posts to the stamp set called Marry Me (w121929 c122003) a beautiful set consisting of 6 lovely stamps that are perfect for weddings but can also be used at other times as I will show you in the next couple of days.
IMG_4258
When I first saw this set I pictured this card in my head & I’m so pleased with how it has turned out. I used Whisper White to stamp on but prior to stamping the happy couple I made the arch out of scrap paper & then used my ink pads to add the colour of the church to the card before using Daffodil Delight & More Mustard to make the archway the couple are standing in.
blog
I wanted the couple to stand out even more so I used Black embossing powder to give them a wonderful sheen & some Dazzling Diamond added to the veil added that all important bling.
IMG_4253
I wanted the greeting to appear in a heart but unfortunately  I could not get one to fit, so I used one of the hearts out of the Timeless type junior alphabet die as a template & then just increased its size slightly when I came to cut it around the words – Perfect.

Supplies

Stamps: Marry Me, Sanded (Retired)
Card: So Saffron, Basic Black, Whisper White
Misc. : Timeless Junior Alphabet die, Dazzling Diamonds glitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment