Stampin Up Experience Days

Here are the dates for 2012 Experience days that Lisa & myself have organised.

Now Booking

Sunday 29th April - £25 for a whole day of cardmaking or scrapbooking or a mix of both - the Choice is yours.



Future Dates:

Sunday24th June,

Saturday 6th October

Saturday1st December ~ Christmas gift event

And don't forget for every event you attend you will receive a FREE raffle ticket which could win you a BIG SHOT BUNDLE.
(Draw to take place during December's Event)

All DAYS HAVE VERY LIMITED PLACES SO BOOK NOW TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.

Please note due to problems in the past we now need payment on booking & as before there will be no refunds without 48hrs notice.

Thursday 22 March 2012

Showcasing the Mini - My Friend

Hi everyone I thought it was about time that I concentrated my efforts on the mini catalogue as you only have until the end of April to order all the goodies that we have on offer in it & if you are really quick you could still get your hands the free goodies from Sale-a-brations but this will end on the 31st March.
The other day as I was tidy up my craft room (a VERY rare event as those who have been brave enough to venture in will tell you) I came across my old sketch book in which I will sketch card layouts that I happen to come across. In it I found one for a set called My Friend which happens to be in the Mini.
my friend
As we have only just got this set I’m thinking it must have been somewhere in the USA whilst on holiday there last year that I saw this card but unfortunately I cannot tell you where so if you did design it then please let me know so I can give you the credit you deserve.
From my rough sketch this is what I came up with :
IMG_4235
The butterfly is made using a embosslit die called Beautiful Wings but prior to cutting it I used one of the stamps from the set to add to extra details. I have also added a bit of bling to the extra stamping I did on the side of the card by using my Quickie glue pen & some Dazzling Diamonds glitter. I’m not sure how much it shows up on the photos but in real life it really adds that extra bit of twinkle.
IMG_4237
Here is another version this time using Wisteria Wonder & Crumb Cake.
IMG_4239
I have also used my favourite wheel - Love blossom to add the extra stamping on the designer paper this time.
Supplies
Stamps: My Friend (w122585 c122587), Love Blossom wheel (123839)
Card/Ink: Marina Mist/Crumb cake or Wisteria Wonder/Crumb Cake, Whisper White
Misc.: Embosslit die Beautiful Wings (118138), Crumb Cake 1/2” Seam Binding ribbon (122332), Jewels – Rhinestones & Pearls, White Embossing powder (109132), Dazzling Diamonds glitter (102023)

No comments:

Post a Comment